At Fendley & Etson, our firm has decades of trial experience you can depend on when an accident has left you seriously injured. We are committed to helping our clients secure the full compensation they will need to be able to recover from their injuries. Contact our seasoned Clarksville personal injury lawyers today so we can get started working on your case.
Personal Injury Lawyers | Representing Clients in Montgomery County, TN
Were you injured in an accident due to no fault of your own? If so, you can depend on our seasoned personal injury lawyers to fight for the full and fair compensation to which you are entitled.
Our Personal Injury Services
Our firm offers highly effective legal representation to those who have been seriously injured in or by:
- Auto accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common ways that people are seriously injured. Our experience in conducting the investigations that are necessary for these cases can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We help with car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bicycle drunk driving, and any other type of auto accidents.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners who invite the public in such as retail stores and restaurant owners have a duty to maintain safe premises. If they fail in that duty and you are injured in a slip-and-fall accident as a result, they should compensate you.
- Defective or dangerous products and drugs: Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that the products they put to market are safe for their intended uses. When they fail, many people can be seriously hurt. Manufacturers who fail to keep the public safe need to be held accountable for the dangerous and defective products they sell.
- Police brutality: When the police use excessive force and abuse their authority, someone needs to help keep them in check. Our firm is committed to helping those injured by police brutality.
- Dog attacks: Dog attacks can cause serious injuries, scarring, and emotional trauma, especially for children. We can help you hold dog owners responsible for the harm their animals have caused.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one lost their life due to another party’s negligence or intentional act, our legal team is here to help you get the justice you deserve.
We Understand Insurance Companies
Too often insurance companies refuse to provide the compensation an injury plainly calls for. Our attorneys all bring past experience working with and for insurance companies. That insider’s perspective helps us understand how to structure our cases to generate the greatest advantage for our clients.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Don’t face an injury caused by another party’s negligence on your own. Contact a skilled personal injury lawyer from Fendley & Etson today for a free initial consultation.