Tennessee Slip-and-Fall Lawyer

Tennessee Slip-and-Fall Lawyer

Property owners have a duty to properly operate, maintain and supervise their property to protect the public from unnecessary risk of harm. If you have been injured due to a property owner's negligence, you may have a basis to receive compensation for your injuries.

Claims based on a property owner's negligence are sometimes referred to as premises liability claims, a type of personal injury claim. Property owners are not liable for damages resulting from all accidents that occur on their property. An injured person must prove that their injuries were caused by a property owner's negligence. Premises liability claims may involve injuries that have been sustained by an injured party on commercial or residential property.

Common types of premises liability claims include:

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Trip-and-fall accidents
  • Injuries from falling objects
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Injuries at a grocery store, mall or retail store
  • Injuries at other commercial properties
  • Injuries at a residential home
  • Injuries from collapsed decks and structures
  • Stairwell injuries
Slip-and-fall accidents are the most common type of premises liability claim and often arise as a result of a fall on a wet, icy or slippery surface. Victims of slip-and-fall accidents may suffer serious injuries, including broken bones, head injuries, back and neck injuries, spinal cord damage and even fatal injuries.

If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident or other accident caused by the negligence of a property owner, an experienced personal injury attorney at our firm can help. We have been representing clients in personal injury claims for more than 30 years. We seek full compensation for injured persons, including all necessary medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other forms of available relief.

Contact Us

To speak with a Clarksville premises liability lawyer, contact Fendley Law. To schedule a free consultation, call 931-245- HELP (4357) or contact us by e-mail.

Personal Injury

Premises Liability/Slip And Fall

Product Liability/Pharmaceutical Liability